Notice given to the data subject at the time of obtaining personal data and sensitive personal data in accordance with art. 13 of legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, under the heading “Personal Data Protection Code".
Within the terms of art. 13, para. 1, of legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, and in relation to the data to be processed, we inform you as follows:
1) Data contents
Our company intends to process personal data received directly from the data subject, to which it intends to add data obtained from third parties, coming largely from public registers or from acts and documents that are freely available. Such data will consist of: company name, street address, town, postcode, telephone, fax, tax code and VAT number, entry number in the Companies’ Register at the Chamber of Commerce, date of setting up, activity, product sector, raw materials used, markets, company appointments, annual volume of purchases, qualitative demands, payment terms, banks, total turnover, workforce, holding group, financial statements, etc.
2) Purpose of data processing
The purposes of the processing of the data that will be obtained and periodically updated are as follows:
1) * provide for fulfilling the obligations of the contract to be drawn up;
* comply with the law in terms of civil, fiscal and accounting regulations;
2) * identify needs, also in terms of quality;
* set up a line of credit, also in order to stipulate an insurance policy for the credit;
* send publicity materials
* draw up budgets and provide statistics;
* marketing and references.
3) Mode of processing
Data may be processed electronically or by other automatic means or otherwise and will include nearly all the operations or sets of operations set out in art. 4, para. 1 (a) of the legislative decree.
In particular, automatic processing is organised in such a was as to permit the subdivision of data into levels, regions, provinces, product area and method of payment.
4) Compulsory or optional nature of data provision
The provision of personal data for processing is compulsory inasmuch as it is necessary and within the limits necessary to achieve the purpose indicated in point (1) above. For the purposes outlined in point (2) it is, however, totally optional.
5) Possible consequences of refusal
Refusal to provide data that is compulsory will prevent us from carrying out the obligations stipulated by law and by the contract. Refusal to provide further data will not incur any consequences. It will, however, mean that we will be unable to understand your structure better and thus satisfy your needs in the best way possible also in terms of quality.
6) Transmission of data
Data may be transmitted in word to
* the holding company, subsidiary and controlled companies;
* the Public Administration, in order to carry out institutional functions, within the terms of the law and regulations;
* the factoring company;
* the insurance company, for the purposes of paying the premium relating to the insurance policy for the credit;
* the accountant, for keeping the accounts;
* solicitors, for the purposes of legal assistance in case of dispute in carrying out the contract;
* agents and distributors
* auditors, for certification of financial statements;
* consultants working for the company in various sectors;
* external carriers, for the purposes of delivering goods and correspondence;
7) Data controllers and processors to whom the data may become known
Details may become known to the data controllers as well as to the employees of the organisational office/unit at Cazzago San Martino (Bs) involved in processing the data.
8) Dissemination of the data
The details in object will be made available to :
* operators in the sector for fairs, conferences, commercial meetings and for advertising and reference purposes;
9) Transfer of data abroad
Data will not be transmitted abroad.
10) Rights of the data subject
The data subject may exercise his rights as set out in art.7 of legislative decree no.196/2003, the text of which follows:
Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence or not of personal data regarding him, even if the data are not yet recorded, and the communication of the same in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain (information on):
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and mode of processing;
c) the application used if the data are processed electronically;
d) the identity of the holder, the controllers and appointed representative as set out in article 5, para 2;
e) the individuals or categories of individuals to whom personal data may be transmitted or to whom data may become known in their role as appointed representative within the territory of the state, of controllers or processors..
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, correction or in any way, where it is in his interest, the completion of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in a way which is against the law, as well as of any data which is unnecessary for the purpose for which the data was obtained and processed;
c) acknowledgment that the operations indicated in a) and b) have been brought to the attention of and will be implemented by those to whom the data has been transmitted or disseminated, except in the case where this is impossible or where it would result in the use of means which are clearly out of proportion to the rights protected.
4. The data subject has the right to object totally or in part:
a) to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the recording, for legitimate reasons;
b) to the processing of personal data in order to send materials for advertising or direct sale or for market research or commercial purposes.
11) Name and Address of Data Controller
The nominated data controller is:
the Head of Administration and Finance
Address e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
who elects domicile for the purposes of legislative decree no. 196/2003 at the offices of our company in Cazzago San Martino, 49 via E. Mattei.
12) Data holder
The data holder is Industrie Polieco-MPB Srl, with head office in Cazzago San Martino (Bs), 49 via E. Mattei
13) List of data processors
The complete updated list can be accessed on the website www.polieco.com section Privacy
14) Consent to data processing
Consent, where necessary, may given totally or in part.